Subtle Warrior Self Defense.
Specializing in self defense since 2004. Training in the traditional martial arts began in 1982.
I am an ordinary, everyday woman, a wife, a mom and a grandmother who’s been around for a few decades. I work in public education and enjoy watching college softball and hanging out with my training colleagues.
I provide self protection and personal defense education to women. Statistics show that 85% of the time, the perpetrator is known. This means that the stranger attacks are less common. I teach from a data-driven, principle-based perspective. Preparing for the 85% as well as the other 15%.
Real and relevant information about safety and principles-based skills for protection prepares women to understand potential threats and take control of her own personal safety.
Created for women by a woman. She is brave, strong, and smart. Capable of being her own best guardian. She is also are sharp, shewed, clever, perceptive, crafty and cunning.
She survives. She preservers. She fights and rebels. She is the SUBTLE WARRIOR
She always has been.
The group from the very first one gathers to chat with Cynthia.
August 2, 2020
030: Women-Focused Self Defense
Getting to hang out with Cynthia and talk about what we do and why we do it.
March 30, 2020
005: ROUNDTABLE with Lisa Abbott and Beverly Baker
My first podcast experience! Episode 5 of Cynthia Jolicoeur-Rood's podcast.
September 16, 2019
An article in a local paper.
October 31, 2019
Subtle Warrior Self Defense, llc
P.O. Box 617, Wells, NV 89835, USA
Copyright © 2019 Subtle Warrior Self Defense, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy